Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Along the Konkan Coast - Part 2

There's something about sunsets in the sea that always .. ALWAYS .. makes for a great picture. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen pictures of seascapes during sunset and thought to myself - Wish I could take such pics!

The first leg of my journey had proven disappointing on that front. I was hoping the next leg would bring better luck.

Day 2 - Gokarna
Gear - Canon EOS 550D, Canon 10-22mm, Hoya ND400

I took the early morning train from Udupi to Gokarna. Reached the place by noon and checked into a beach side hotel. After an hour of rest, it was time to go out again!

Seascapes at Gokarna


Seascape at Om Beach
Seascape at Gokarna
Seascape at Gokarna
Seascape at Gokarna
Seascape at Gokarna
Seascape at Om Beach Seascape at Gokarna
Seascape from Gokarna
Seascape from Gokarna
Seascape from Gokarna



 As luck would have it, my dream of shooting a good seascape during sunset was washed away with the rain that started to pour just around the time of sunset. Next time...may be?


~AC

No comments:

Post a Comment