Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Solo Saturday - Part 2 - Srirangapatna

Continuing from my last post ...

Next stop was Gumbaz and Capt. Bailey's Dungeon.

Gumbaz is the tomb of Tipu Sultan and his family. I must say, I was impressed by the monument. I had to get the Gumbaz with the blue sky in the background. I decided to try an HDR photo and the results weren't all that bad ...

Gumbaz, the tomb of Tipu Sultan.

IMG_2334_5_6-1
My first shot at an HDR image

IMG_2340-1

IMG_2358-1


Captain Bailey's Dungeon

I was quite excited at the prospect of getting pictures inside a dungeon. However, it wasn't quite the dungeon I had imagined ... I had thought it'd be a dark and creepy place ... but this turned out a lot less creepy than I had wanted it to be ...

IMG_2399-1

IMG_2408-1

IMG_2406-1

IMG_2415-1


Coming up ... Ranganathittu


~AC

1 comment:

  1. Incredible work with the lenses... Gorgeous photographs with perfect contrast...

    ReplyDelete